Top module (top)
Evacuated Tube Systems
Evacuated tube solar thermal systems use a system of vacuum sealed tubes to conduct and circulate
solar energy through a system of heat pipes and transfer fluid,efficiently transferring that heat
to your water supply.
When compared to a flat plate collector system, evacuated tube offer a fast and efficient
hot water heating option.
Advantages of Evacuated Tube Systems
Its unique design allows an evacuated tube system to heat water much faster than its flat plate counterpart.
The vacuum design minimizes convection and conduction heat loss from the system, allowing for a more
efficient solar thermal system by comparison.
This advantage is significant particularly in colder temperatures, making evacuated tubes an ideal option for
the temperate climates of northern hemisphere climates.
What’s included with an Evacuated Tube System?
· ATS -30 Evacuated Tube Collectors - to collect the sun’s rays.
· Single Coil Tank - to store heated water until use.
· Circulation Pump - to transfer water between the tank and collectors.
· Drain-back Tank - to prevent freezing and overheating.
· Other system components - such as temperature controller and essential
flanges and valves for your solar thermal system