Top module (top)
Solar Attic Fan 30W, extract about 100,000ft3/hour
Solar Attic Fan, 30W extracts 100,000 Ft3 p/hour, during day timeRating: Not Rated Yet
Solar Attic Fan, 30W extracts 100,000 Ft3 p/hour, during day time.
Used to ventilate and cool hot air accumulation in: Residential Homes, Industrial workshops and factories, warehouses, Restaurants, commercial places.
- Self powered by Sun Light, automatically. No batteries or electricity needed. No electric bill ever
- Uses an integrated mono-crystalline 30W solar panel.
- Has a on/off temperature control. Fan will turn on if the Sun is up and the temperature in the attic reaches the temperature control
- Extracts interior air, dust and moisture at a rate of 100,000 cubic feet per hour
- Uses a 24v DC fan, 1.25A, at 1000rpm
- Prevents mildew and reduces heat load on Air conditioning system
- Strengthens air circulation and extends roof lifespan
- Roof/Ceiling opening 14" in diameter. Unit size 24.75" x 24.75' x 9.8". Net Weight 9.5 Kg
Guaranteed to bring down your electric bill by reducing your Air conditioner consumption.
Installed in all types of roofs: Tile, Shingle, Metal, Flat, Wood Shakes and concrete.
1 year Warranty against manufacturing defects
Units in box: 1